Monday, May 4, 2009

Adam's Diary

She saw me. Wanted to know what or who I am. I got scared. I ran. She kept following. I was terrified of her. But she was so beautiful. Just amazingly gorgeous. The thing was that she was so annoying. I couldn't stand her. She talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and just wouldn't stop. She wouldn't leave me alone. She just kept following me and talking. She talks about everything. I don't care about the things she says. When she talks, all I hear is blah blah blah. But even though I can't stand her, she is still beautiful. I can't keep my eyes of her.
But when she wasn't with me, I was glad that because I wouldn't hear her annoying voice. But I still had her on my mind. Her body figure, hair and beauty. She just can't get out of my head. It was weird. I couldn't stand her and I can't stand being without her. Then times went by and she went her own way. She pasted away. I felt empty without her. But even though she was gone she was still with me.

1 comment: